Monday, August 8, 2011

These are my Confessions.... =)



So my good friend Gina and I were talking on the phone the other night and I confessed something that for some reason I thought was slightly embarrassing... which prompted an hour long conversation.... LOVED chatting it up with my pal Gina... which prompted this blog post...

Here goes.....

1- I like getting my nails done.

2- I enjoy watching chick flicks.

3- Boys are cute.... even if I don't talk about them like that.

4- I wanna be a wife and mommy some day.

5- I like to cuddle.

6- I sleep with a teddy bear and a batman pillow.

7- I don't dislike pink as much as I let on that I do.

8- I've thought about silly things like who I marry and what the day will be like (but i'd totally be ok with eloping).

9- I cry a lot more then I like to admit.

10- Lifetime movies are actually ok by me.

11- I am way more sensitive then I like to let on.

12- I need to hear positive feed back (not sure if that's actually girly).

13- I've had embarrassing crushes... regular every day people and celebs... JTT much?!?!?

14- I'm pretty much a daddy's girl at heart... even if I try to hide it with my sarcastic comments.
15- I own make up and I wear it once in a while.

16- I like to go shopping.

17- Girl time is something I look forward to.

18- I like to read and write poetry and things like that.

19- I make 11:11 wishes... LOL =)

20- I like shoes!

21- I enjoy matching!

22- I like flowers but especially GERBER DASIES.

23- I want someone to chase my heart b/c I believe I deserve that.

24- I like my blue eyes and think they sparkle just right.

25- I'm not too girly to admit that I love my brothers who protect me.

26- I read People magazine sometimes.

27- Pictures of pretty girls make me feel a little insecure b/c after all I am a girl.

28- I like to doodle silly girly things like hearts, rainbows, and flowers.

29- I get excited when I get a text message from my friends.

30- I love getting my hair washed and then cut.

31- I probably wore a pillow case on my head as a veil at one point or another. (when i was like 4)

32- This list was pretty easy to make and it wasn't too bad to confess!

OK I think 32 is probably good enough for now... =) Just wanted to say thanks to my AMAZING friend Gina for encouraging me that being real is OK! Love ya Denim!!!! =)


1 comment:

  1. Kat, I love you and your awesomeness, and our growing friendship! Most of all I love you just the way you are!! Looking forward to more conversations about life :) Thanks for sharing. My KitKat always and forever.

    ReplyDelete