Tuesday, September 13, 2011

BLOWN AWAY


So I went to bible college... yup that happened... I remember it well... good times... great friends... and much growth and learning. But I kind of let something fall through the cracks post grad. I never really truly went after my license with the AG, I just became content in doing what I was doing and let myself be consumed by my fear of test taking and made the choice to not go after something I wanted. Silly fears creeping in and trying to steal something away. In the last year I have completed a class that I needed to be able to even enquire about my license... apparently over cutting a class wasn't the BEST idea this bible college grad ever had.... ooops! Then a meeting about a year ago and today a talk with a district presbyter to find out about taking my test (that gives me the shakes a little bit). So tonight I went crazy looking for 4x6 index cards to make flash cards of a 2 page study guide...5 stores later and shopping for things i DIDN'T need I ended up finding index cards... the closet nerd in me was pretty pumped! Ten after 11 and I am done filling out the missing portions of my application and setting things up so that I can make flash cards during nap time at the nanny job tomorrow.


Although I'm nervous and know its a pretty big step in life I am excited to see how it affects my life, the amazing church I get to serve, and my future. It seems like such a natural step to take but its so crazy and it's blowing my mind that God would choose a screw up like me to take this step. Blownaway right now seriously BLOWN AWAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment