Saturday, August 7, 2010

515 days Later


The last 515 days life has been nothing but "different" to say the least. A year and a half of change, nothing, nothing at all is the same, even down to the silly little things. I don't live in the same place, I don't drive the same car, I don't eat the same foods, I don't hang out with the same people. Live is totally different. The biggest changes have happened in my heart. My passion, love and desires have increased and developed. I have learned that no matter what I do or think it is entirely possible that a year from now things will be different. I never thought I would love being home in new york quiet as much as I do. I realized that work could be so fun and fulfilling. And I never expected to love kids I have never even met. As my life changes I realize I could not have picked a better place to want to be. Although every day is not perfect and there are bumps (once in a while creators) in the road 99.999999% of the time there is no where else I would rather be.

And the changes just keep coming... Tomorrow we start the new phase of Point Kids. Change is good. Yes without a doubt change is good. It'll be our first day in THEATER 3, s theater JUST FOR the kids and we're introducing Tots&2s. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day. I cannot wait to set up THEATER 3 for the first time ever so that it will be used to influence the next generation for the kingdom. What a great opportunity, what an amazing experience. I CANNOT WAIT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment