Friday, August 20, 2010

12 is the Magic Number...


Exactly 12 year ago today (well yesterday now) my life completely changed. I held in my hands the most amazingly beautiful thing I had ever seen in my entire life. This pleasant pink coloring with a hint of blue gem like qualities, all the parts in the right places and everything it needed to make it picture perfect. Who knew that tiny little thing would rock my world? On this day, August 20th exactly 12 years ago, my mini me (baby sis) was brought into the world.


Little did I know this kid would cause me to rethink the way I wanted to live my life or do things. Who knew I would want to become a better per
son simply because of one person. So tiny and yet so full of impact on my life. My mini me became an inspiration for me with a simple breath and a glance. Those sparkley blue eyes that looked like sea glass melted my heart. Her simple existence caused me to want to be who God had for me to be... whatever it was I wanted to be that because I wanted to be a good example for her.

So God, 12 years later... help me continue to be someone she can look to and say... I want to be like her because she follows what God has for her. And God, thanks for letting me be a part of her life and even more amazing her a part of mine! What an honor!


No comments:

Post a Comment