Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Words Can Change the World....


My earlier post prompted friends to post things on Facebook and Twitter to say amazingly kind and loving things... thanks for that!

But what just happened changed my world for the better... there were 2 different phrases and each of them hit me just as hard as the next... but hard in a good way.

The first... "I'm Sorry!"--> It's amazing what you end up feeling when someone says that phrase. How the hurt that happened just seems to melt a way, even just a tad... it's a pretty incredible thing.

The next... "I love you!"--> Love heals all wounds... it's true!


Needless to say... my utter dependance on my heavenly Father for comfort and peace... although coupled with a headache and a few snotty tissues... came way sooner than I really expected.

Amazed at the power of words and the faithfulness of God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment