Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Breeding Grounds....

I just hung up the phone with a friend who I got to share AMAZING news with. I was so excited about what I got to share with her. It's something we had just talked about recently and she and I both were so beyond words excited about what it going on. She told me something that helped trigger other thoughts, she reminded me that when I have those thoughts and feelings.... like when I just KNOW something amazing is going to come out of a not so awesome situation... I need to voice that. This friend inspired me to be more visibly passionate about the things I feel and believe... now that's sometimes easier said then done but after I hung up the phone I realized that the conversation between that friend and I was BREEDING GROUND..... a moment where something was birthed. I realized that passion, faith, and excitement are BREEDING GROUND for more passion, faith, and excitement to be formed. It's so crazy what happens when you share those moments and thoughts with someone else. Not only does it get you pumped but it also pumps up the other person and carries out down the line. BREEDING GROUNDS are responsible for the births of countless animals.... BREEDING GROUNDS of faith are responsible for countless moments of LIFE CHANGING events for the masses. The story of the fish and the loaves... total breeding ground for faith, seeing what God could do with so little. The story of Rahab, a woman who was a prostitute who ended up as part of Jesus' linage because she made a choice based on the passion 2 spies had... breeding ground for redemptive purpose. The bible (and life) are FILLED with BREEDING GROUNDS... moments where everything seemed pretty ordinary and usual and all of the sudden out of left field this crazy thing happens and it changes the balance of everything. Feeling pretty blessed sitting in this little office used as BREEDING GROUNDS.

AMAZED, AWED... honestly just WOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment